3 April 2019

Musically Apart - The System


It states on my blog under the "who am I" that I love music apart from tools and electronics.

From 2001 to 2007 I was an avid radio listener. I did it because my guitar teacher told me that it's good for ear training and finding keys, chords etc. Due to how random the airplay can be, I have to agree but I found that it's hard to improvise over RAP music. Nonetheless Radio is way more cheap than CDs,Black Disc and Cassettes (Do people play cassettes now?). Hehe
I stop listening like I used to since 2008. I guess I was too busy with things in life that I ignored the power button.This is my third HiFi system. It consist of remnants of my 90's system consolidating with 2005/06 Cash Converters hunts. It gets move around in my flat to become a foot stool or put whatever on itI know myself too well that I would leave it untouched for the next 10 years so I thought I bring it to work. At least I’ll try to keep it tidy for me and my customers’ entertainment. It’s a good conversation starter too.
We can tell from the grime the system haven't consume a jolt for a decade. Before I plug and possibly blow things up. I like to see if there's any foreign illegal settlement inside.
I ends my entry here as there's tremendous amount cleaning ahead. By the way, is radio music still good today? See you in the next report.

Thank you
yustech



2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

By the way, is radio music still good today?
- saya dengar Radio Klasik, true story

YusTech said...

Terkini saya tersekat di Light FM 105.7Mhz. Untuk stesen lain, penerimaan kitaran agak kurang baik di tingkat saya. Masih banyak gangguan nada putih.