1 February 2019

Orange Crush 10

Hello and welcome to another electro repairs. On the bench is a small Orange Crush 10 with an obvious problem. It seem that its missing a couple of fuses too (main and spare). Somebody definitely doing a prank on me. Well nice try buddy. Next time pull out the caps too. That will sure puzzle me indefinitely. I'm not addressing the owner of course but to the previous tech whom worked on this.
Aside from resoldering,cleaning the board and servicing the pots, the other headphone broke while assembly. I think the plastic material is cheap quality and they then to fall apart after several years especially at the collar. Yes, it too was replaced.
Control wise, it's basically the same as the Park amp I serviced in the past. That's it and I hope we learn something today.

Thank you
yustech



1 comment:

Abdul Aziz Sanford said...

Nice clear pics. Much appreciated.