29 November 2012

Thanks a lot Bro,My Pedal's Blown now II.

In 2007 I loan my DOD DFX9 to a friend,upon returning it he told me didn't really use it and put it aside.Reason being he had just bought a Boss Delay soon after borrowing my pedal.

Upon receiving back my delay pedal.I didn't test it because I trust it would be ok.The next day I decide to fire it up and it didn't work.Being a Tech I immediately to open it up.To my surprise I a lot of dead ants in it.I tried to repair it but later decide to abandon it.The time,cost and parts don't seem to give me the slightest attraction and pleasure.

Below is a similar example very close to what happened to my DOD.Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside your pedal.

So,Have you look inside your pedals today?


4 comments:

Dr. Bentara said...

salam dari florida hahaha,,,

boleh servis Line6 POD HD500 tak?

YusTech said...

salam dari KD,apakah service yg dimaksudkan.Pada saya untuk pedal Digital floor mungkin pembersihan dan perbersihan umum sahaja.tiada melebihi dari itu.:)

Dr. Bentara said...

susah nak tukar channel apabila tekan knob guna kaki. Kadang2 tak tukar pun. Saya pun dinasihatkan untuk cuci tapi I leave it to the expert la buat.

YusTech said...

sudah berbeli ke?kalau begitu saya cuba service untuk anda.