22 April 2018

Sire V7


If you ask me what is good value for a bass guitar then
  • Does it have an onboard preamp? - Yes, It's 2018 so all new basses should have one by now? 
  • Does it have beefy hardware - It does look like but is the chrome plating thick enough?
  • Is the built good? - Yes it is.My eyes don't lie.
  • Is it easy to set up? - Yes,pleasurably.
  • What's the price?  - USD599? Too bad. I think I just buy 10 dollar Aliexpress/Lazada preamp and put it in my cheap bass. 




Thank you
yustech



2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

"...I think I just buy 10 dollar Aliexpress/Lazada preamp and put it in my cheap bass." - good idea, mungkin boleh dicadangkan kepada tuan punya GSR copy dalam entri saya yang lepas :)

YusTech said...

Aside from having discrete tonal control,active circuit would always have a noise filtering ability.