14 September 2013

ESP Eclipse I CTM




 ESP,the brand that's associated with clean quality craftsmanship,quality parts,nothing is impossible design and sometime crazy paint job.This guitar was wired with a couple of Black Winter prior coming in to me.Looking at the Stereo Output Jack,I very much believe it was originally EMG equipped when it left Japan.Google did very much confirms this.Mmmm While we're the subject,both EMG and ESP seems to have long history of working with each other.I think they should merge and become EMP Co.Haha..
  
Anyway..moving on.The guitar suffered a shallow like tone through the amp.The kind of tone that you get when you cut the black ground wire at the output jack.Anyhow this one has no broken wire at that area.Further inspection revealed the Bridge to Ground wire is left unattached.What idiot did this? I don't know.

Another thing that boggled me when I took out the guts was the routing cleanliness.I don't mean be rude but I've seen LTD's made better than this! I don't mean to be rude but I think one or several of ESP luthiers sleeping on the job there.I don't mean to be rude but is ESP trying to follow Gibson sloppy production example? I don't mean to be rude but you did made your end user think they paying for higher than LTD quality when its not.I mean people payed premium for your high quality craftsmanship and I'm not talking electronics here.Lastly I don't mean to be rude but I hope you ESP idiots in Japan read this.

Thank you and I don't mean to be rude.


No comments: